- It is one hard thing, but you have put your life on line not only for me, but for the county, for people who know you, and some who don’t know you. Others are concerned, but others are simply aloof!
- It is a wonderful reminder of the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for each one of us. It is so amazing and beautiful to have someone put someone else before them. I love you My soldier!
- Your work is hard. Harder than most people think! Harder than most people will ever know. Your perseverance and hard work will never in ages compare to mine or to any of us in the civilian world! Very few relate, very few know, but all the same, I know, and I appreciate you. I love you My soldier!
- It is always great to see you come home and be “my John”. You leave your work just next to the door, and you become my husband once you get in the house. It’s amazing how you blend the two so perfectly! I love you My soldier!
- No matter how far you are, No matter the circumstances, even when the network seems not in our favor, you always do your best. You call, you text, you use whichever means possible to remind me that you care, that you are still there, that you are coming home to me. I love you My soldier!
- There are times your works scares all out of me. I cry, but you always have the same gentle answer, “Take is easy babe, the Lord is in control.” Funny how you carry me at times when I am so low, or when I am really afraid. “Take it easy babe, the Lord is in control.” you always say. You are so strong. I love you My soldier!
- No matter any bad report, no matter the changing circumstances, you always lead me, as your family to the cross. To Jesus. You hold me and say, “Hunnie, the Lord can turn the tide in our favor.” “Hunnie, the Lord is able.” Your gentle leadership always amazes me. On the battlefield you are for your country, On the battlefield you are for the Lord. I love you My soldier!
- I can only support you in prayer, I can only support you with my words, and I can only support you by giving you “me”.
When you are on the battlefield for this country, I will be in the battlefield for the Lord, always praying for you…and interceding for you. I love you My soldier…
For my husband.
#MARRIAGEWORKS #GODSPEED #IlovemySoldier!